What we do
Expert advice and support is offered in the following business areas:
- New product and process development
- Marketing and sales of sustainable materials
- Strategy advice in relation to environmental policy
- Technology innovation for plastics recycling
- Investment decisions for waste material re-processing plants
- Mentoring of work teams operating in the environmental sector
- Also available for expert speaker slots at conferences and for media appearances to promote environmental benefits of recycling
Design for recycling – 3rd February 2021
Over 35 years working in product manufacturing and materials recycling industries, with a focus on plastic products. Knowledge gained in both high-volume FMCG branded goods production and for smaller-scale SME start-ups and management. I have learned through front-line practical experience about the challenges and difficulties of running a profitable material resource recovery business. This has given me a unique understanding of the important technical issues which are key to successfully polymer recycling, while also having the broader commercial knowledge for purchasing, sales and marketing.
Current Focus – Helping companies in the plastics industry to make the transition from a linear consumption model for raw materials over to a sustainable business approach in the emerging circular economy, is the type of work that gives me most satisfaction. Providing practical advice that spans the whole business spectrum, from equipment and technology selection, to creating a strong marketing plan for recycled products, is the area where I can add most value for clients.