What we do
Andy’s major experience is in the promotion, supply and support of real-time SFDC/MES/Industry 4.0 solutions to predominantly the plastics’ processing industry. Effectively, this involves the specification and supply of data collection hardware and HMIs (IoT) combined with software technology to assist companies in improving shop-floor productivity and profitability. The key elements of the technology include:
- Real-time production monitoring & recording
- Real-time process monitoring & recording
- Real-time individual machine/asset energy monitoring and recording
- Real-time machine/asset & tool maintenance monitoring and recording
- Real-time quality option
- Real-time (bar-code) labelling (for product traceability)
- Real-time & historical reporting and BI
- Specification, supply and support of Manufacturing/ERP Systems (plastic components and assembly specific).
Andrew Jewell attended Kingston Polytechnic/University and achieved a BSc (Hons) Degree in Chemistry with Business Administration. He is also a past Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (MRSC).
For over three decades, Andrew has been involved in promoting manufacturing software solutions and has a substantial knowledge of implementing (real-time) MES/SFDC/Industry 4.0 into various manufacturing industry sectors.
He has worked in the plastics & rubber processing industries since 1988 across all key processing types including injection moulding, extrusion, blow-moulding, thermo-forming and similar.