What we do
E to B Innovate Ltd is a Consulting Organisation with considerable experience delivering value added consumer-centred innovation, addressing the different moments of truth.
- We help businesses to identify and develop innovative products with a purpose whilst ensuring compliance with relevant regulations so they can safely address consumer’s expectations.
- Our clients enjoy our unique innovation and compliance experience gained over 20 years as well as access to our unique evaluation and testing facility.
UKRP Services will act on behalf of the manufacturer to assist with regulatory tasks under the manufacturer’s obligation in the United Kingdom
- Class I medical devices must be registered with the MHRA since January 1st, 2022.
- Manufacturers of Class I medical devices must register if they sell, lease, lend or gift Class I devices they have manufactured, e.g., spectacle frames, ready-readers, finished and semi-finished lenses.
- If the manufacturer is based outside of the UK, they must appoint a UK Responsible Person who has a place of business in the UK.
I am a new product development and introduction professional recognised for my ability to identify and develop innovative products whilst ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, in demanding commercial areas.
I have significant skills in a wide range of materials and manufacturing processes, from plastics to glass, from elastomers to composites manufactured using technologies ranging from subtractive to additive manufacturing, from injection moulding to thermoforming, from coating to casting.
My innovation expertise stems from over 30 years of experience in a range of industries (from offshore to fashion via packaging) and business models (B2B and B2C). I developed a range of products and manufacturing processes, some of them patented today.
My unique talent in innovation is supported by my strengths in consumer centric innovation and access to a unique testing, pre-certification facility.
Additionally, I collaborated and created synergies with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including academia and public agencies and successfully tendered for and implemented a range of funding.
I earned my PhD in materials science from the University of Strathclyde. I also received additional training in Lean Six Sigma, Intellectual Property and Innovation management. I am a member of BSI, a Chartered Engineer, and a Fellow of the Institute of Materials.