What we do
- We are an Energy Efficiency company, supplying consulting services worldwide in English, Spanish or French in the following fields:
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewal Energy
- Sustainability Management
- Water Management
We have the target to introduce and promote different aspects related to Energy Efficiency and it´s continuous improvement. We study current situation and detect improvement opportunities to create savings.
All activities have a 100% practical approach not too academic, on the shop floor, based on previous experience and generally easy to implement. We do not invent, we take advantage of what is already there.
We take care about technical, and also organizational and management aspects.
Some of the advantages to work with us versus competition are:
- Higher savings, in the range of 20% and over, when competition is in the range of 5-10%.
- Actions based in implementation of other good performing plants versus long term standard actions.
- Accuracy of actions based on calculations versus global estimations.
- Model definition to track performance versus no model definition.
- High level of people involvement versus no or very little people involvement.
Jesus Fernandez attended Polytechnic University of Madrid and achieved Electric Engineering Degree, and MBA in the University Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid. He has also been a chartered engineer for more than 10 years. Complementary education in University of Yale, MIT, Renault Institute, Schneider Electric, etc.
For more than 25 years he has developed different functions in industry such as engineering, quality, supply chain and operations. 20 of these in management functions.
Main achievements are:
- Start-up of new production plants
- Relay-out & capacity increase preparation
- MES implementation
- Lean Manufacturing and 4.0 Industry implementation
- Energy Management Systems
- Cost reduction plans execution