What we do
PREA ltd a global polymer manufacturing consultancy ‘hands on and working at all levels’ established for over 25 years and operate nationally and globally.
Please contact us in confidence. We are available 7 days a week.
We offer the following services:
- Buying and Selling Companies Globally
- Arranging Joint Ventures Globally
- Recruitment at all levels globally
- Insolvency globally
- Chair roles and advising companies in restructuring and growth
- Polymer Technical Consultancy
Formulating and designing plastic compounds – 13th January 2021
Plastics – Masterbatch/Concentrate/Compounds, Rubbers, Composites, Adhesives, Polyurethanes, Plastisols, Textiles, Bitumen- formulation to processing.
Compounding, Blending, Coatings, Laminating, Casting, Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding, Compression Moulding, Extrusion, Pultrusion, Hand Layup, RIM, Casting.
Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial, Rail, Medical, Pharma, Defence, Construction, Wind Energy, Solar, Packaging.
Positions Held prior to Consultancy:
Managing Director, Operations Director, Group Technical Director, University Lecturer,
Technical / Quality Manager, Chemist, Research & Development Technologist, Laboratory QC Technologist, Laboratory Assistant.
Companies worked prior to Consultancy:
RPM Inc, Fibergrate Inc, Visy Packaging, P3 Medical, PolyOne Inc / Avient Inc, Stakehill Dunnage, Scapa Tapes, Mono Pumps.
Countries worked in:
UK, Pan European, Nordics, UAE, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, India, South Africa.
- Sc. (Hons) Polymer Science & Technology, HNC Polymer Science. Studied part time at Manchester Polytechnic (MMU) whilst working full time.